GRANDES ROUSSES hotel has it all
A 360° view of the village and the mountain. A lively environment where every moment is precious! With its spacious interior and intimate atmosphere, our Alpe d’Huez hotel combines a refined environment with innovative touches to bring you the best accommodation available. The premises were designed to ensure that all our guests can enjoy their perfect atmosphere.
- The only Alpe d’Huez hotel which has an unobstructed view. You look straight out onto the mountains.
- Cocktails bar in terrace with or without alcohol, "surf and turf" tapas and waffles stand. Ski-in access with live music every evening from 4 pm.
- The panoramic terrace, which looks directly onto the south face of the Oisans massif, offers a new experience: an unparalleled dining experience after nightfall in one of the "heated glass and wood bubbles", an after-ski glass of wine and a plate of tapas by a brazier as you enjoy the sounds of the DJ or our live lounge music.
- our spacious, warm, comfortable rooms are perfect for dreaming the night away and recharging your batteries. Each of them has been renovated in a modern mountain chalet style. We offer adaptable rooms that can accommodate large families as well as cosy rooms for two.
- the Fireplace lounge for fireside chats, snuggled up in a leather armchair with a glass of fine wine, a hot chocolate or a cocktail, depending on the time of day and your mood.
- the main lobby has been redecorated in warm shades of chocolate, red and copper, and its wine & cheese bar, "Aux Grandes Rouges", offers a welcoming space in which to enjoy vintage wines from the collection of fine wines in our Vinosafe wine cabinet, accompanied by boards of local cheeses and cold meats. The bar has live music every evening to get you on your feet!
- our gourmet restaurant "L’Espérance" has been entirely overhauled and its new panoramic terrace is the ideal place to savour contemporary cuisine, with new takes on classic dishes as well as specials that change regularly. Why not try the high-altitude lobster and other shellfish – all as fresh as can be, thanks to our seawater tank!
- the fitness studio, indoor pool, Jacuzzi and sauna for relaxing with the family, and the spa for enjoying sports or wellness massages.
- the games room with both classic and video games; children are catered for, too, with their own fully equipped play area.
- the conference room, with high-performance video projector, for groups and business trips.
Try Grandes Rousses!
We can help you to plan your perfect stay in Alpe d’Huez: transfers, private skiing lessons, ski passes, top-of-the-range equipment hire, health and fitness treatments...
Services & facilities : in order to satisfy our customers, the reception desk is opened 24 hours a day. We also provides a paying carpark, valet parking, luggage service, room-service, free Wi-fi, business corner, courtesy bathroom, etc.
Service Smart inclusive: just let us know your requirements and we will put together an all-inclusive tailor-made package for you.
We hope that the only surprises you have are good ones and that you leave here with peace of mind and keen to return to Grandes Rousses!