Contact and Access
Hotel address and transport to Alpe d'Huez
OUR TEAM AT YOUR SERVICE
Do you have a question about Les Grandes Rousses? Do you want to arrange your stay before you arrive? Or do you need help? Get in touch with us by email or telephone.
By trainGrenoble is the closest mainline station to Alpe d’Huez – just 3 hours from Paris by train. There is a shuttle bus service from the station to the resort. It takes around 1 hour by road to reach the hotel from Grenoble.
- Alpe d’Huez Altiport
- Alpes-Isère Airport (Grenoble): 99 km away (1 hour 15 minutes by road)
- Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport: 150 km away (1 hour 45 minutes by road)
- Geneva Airport: 220 km away (2 hours 30 minutes by road)
By carFrom Grenoble, take the A480 motorway and follow signs for Sisteron/Gap, then exit at junction 8 (Vizille - Stations de l’Oisans), stay on the D1091 until you reach Bourg d'Oisans, then take the D211. Then climb up through the 21 bends of Alpe d’Huez until you reach the hotel.
Shuttle bus service from Grenoble train station:
By public transport
VFD/Trans’Isère/Transaltitude (Grenoble station)
Several services daily between Grenoble and Alpe d’Huez (and vice versa): journey time approx. 1 hour 30 minutes. Buy tickets online at www.transaltitude.fr or call (0)820 08 38 38 (from inside France only, calls charged at €0.12 per minute).
- From Grenoble: one-way trip approx. €150.
- From airports: price on request
- Our contact: Taxi Sert-Marc (+33 (0)6 87 41 99 96)